Arizona: Northern Arizona University 2017-2018 application cycle

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coffeeforblood said:

Hey guys! I got an acceptance call like 10 days ago but have yet to receive an email confirming it. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming the phone call! How long did it take you guys who were accepted to receive an email?

My understanding is that the email comes from the Graduate College...not the PA program directly. They mentioned that they send our names to the grad college, and then they’ll send us an official acceptance letter with the document for us to sign accepting their offer (via snail mail maybe?) within the next few weeks. With the semester being over and holidays coming up I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t until January sometime!

I am truly happy for everyone that has been accepted! I am still waiting to hear back for even an interview, anyone else? Hoping we still have a chance!

I’m also still waiting! I interviewed last year, but haven’t heard anything so far this year. I’m pretty discouraged. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, PAschoolforthewin said:

Any idea how many more interviews they are having or how many students they have accepted so far?

When I interviewed on 12/13, they said there were approx 20 seats left. So they had already filled about 30 seats. I know there were 2 more interview days this week, but I'm not sure if these were the last ones or if there will be more in January. 

Archived