Arizona: Northern Arizona University 2017-2018 application cycle

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be worth taking a half day to go check it out!

You're a dietitian too! Do you live in AZ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I've been a RD for 9 years now! I went to ASU and my internship through Maricopa Co. I live in NC now, but REALLY want to move back out there!

Yep, I've been a RD for 9 years now! I went to ASU and my internship through Maricopa Co. I live in NC now, but REALLY want to move back out there!

That's awesome! Good luck [emoji4] I hope you get to move back!

22 hours ago, gochargers said:

Has anyone reached out to the school about a timeline on when we can expect invites to go out??

I talked to Kay a few weeks ago via email and asked her that exact question...mainly if the timeline is similar to previous years. She said that we can expect notifications beginning in September and interviews go all the way through January next year. I'm a first-time applicant, so my knowledge of the timeline is based solely on what I've read on this forum from other students. She did mention that they are running a few weeks behind due to the high volume of applications, but the good news is it shouldn't be much longer. Best of luck to everyone applying!

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:05 PM, fireman2241 said:

I talked to Kay a few weeks ago via email and asked her that exact question...mainly if the timeline is similar to previous years. She said that we can expect notifications beginning in September and interviews go all the way through January next year. I'm a first-time applicant, so my knowledge of the timeline is based solely on what I've read on this forum from other students. She did mention that they are running a few weeks behind due to the high volume of applications, but the good news is it shouldn't be much longer. Best of luck to everyone applying!

Thank you! I knew they had probably been asked a million times already so I didn't want to add to the emails!

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, RD_to_PA said:

I think we can breathe for a little bit. I just called in and they said they are still reviewing applications and probably won't start sending out invites until early October

Thank you for letting us know! I was getting a bit worried lol good to know :)

Archived