Arizona: Northern Arizona University 2017-2018 application cycle

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, fireman2241 said:

Congrats to everyone that got invites today! Would any of you mind sharing when you submitted your CASPA and were verified?

Just scheduled my interview date for Nov 6 via email! I sent my Graduate school application 05/03 and my CASPA application was submitted 05/18 and verified that night for coursework then officially completed 05/23. I submitted very early and it has been a long wait but worth it :) 

On 11/2/2017 at 3:56 PM, Richterscale said:

anyone at the interview, did they happen to mention how many interview dates they were holding?

They didn't mention how many interview dates they were holding, but they did mention that they were going to interview around 150 applicants (our interview had 15 applicants total). 

The email given stated we would have a presentation from 8-9, then small group interviews with faculty at 9 for approximately 40 minutes, then a 1 on 1 interview for 15 minutes and then lunch, tour, and student question panel. Feeling a little anxious about my upcoming interview but I know I will be a great fit with this program. Fingers crossed* 

Archived