Arizona: Northern Arizona University 2017-2018 application cycle

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Hellopaschool said:

I interviewed on November 6th, and I just got my acceptance call (12/22,  5pm AZ time) ? 

Good luck to everyone else! 

16 hours ago, kp242 said:

I also got accepted today, and I interviewed on November 1st. For the people asking about information regarding acceptances from the school I was told that we should expect something after the 1st of the year. Congratulations to everybody on their acceptances.

Congrats to you!

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, AZWildcat said:

Have any rejection letters been sent out? 

I interviewed the first week of November and have not been rejected or accepted yet, and I have not heard of anyone receiving a rejection letter. I spoke to Kay December 11th and she said that it could be as late as mid January before decisions are made. In her email she mentioned that they had not offered all 50 seats yet, however, it was unclear how many seats were still available. The wait sure is agonizing. Wish the best of luck to everyone, and congrats to all acceptances! 

Fingers crossed. I know I made a lot of mistakes during my interview due to being nervous, but I am really hoping my application will speak on my behalf.  Thank you to those of you who have been keeping us updated and congratulations to all those who have already been accepted. It is a really wonderful program. 

It would only be a dream come true. I fell in love with NAU and I know that’s the spot for me. Good luck to everyone, I have no doubt that we all deserve a spot in this program. I’ll be hopeful, scared and anxious to hear back from them. Congrats to the ones who made it in right away that’s awesome! 

2 hours ago, kp242 said:

Don’t lose hope guys it’s still really early there’s no telling what can happen. I interviewed on the 1st of November and didn’t hear anything till the 22nd of December. I was pretty discouraged about the wait and I had moved across the country to start another program, when I got accepted. So stay positive and good luck.

Congrats! You were in my interview group so this makes me feel hopeful :)

Did you move back? 

21 hours ago, kp242 said:

I did I just got back yesterday. I liked the other school but NAU was my first choice. I was losing hope too because it seemed like I interviewed so long ago and so many people had been accepted while I hadn’t heard anything. It doesn’t seem like they have even made a waitlist yet so it’s too early to lose hope. I gave up my seat in the other program 20 days before it started and somebody from the waitlist got my spot, so there’s still plenty of time for you to hear something before NAU starts. 

Wow. That is so amazing. It's good to hear that I still have a chance. I'm really happy for you and the other person that gets to take your spot at the other school!

17 hours ago, Kaylee272 said:

RADIO SILENCE

Not a thing from them, no updates, no emails, nothing. I was affected by the rejection error and I have a funny feeling that has something to do with not being contacted. NAU is my alma mater and I am not very impressed with this process so far.... and they were my first choice. 

19 hours ago, GreekGirlPA said:

Has anyone else heard anything? I still haven't been accepted, denied, or waitlisted. Its been radio silence over here. 

Im sure something has got to be coming soon, its been nearly four weeks since interviews ended. Thoughts?

Applied in May and haven’t heard a word. Pretty disappointed really. The least they could do is send out a generic rejection email.

Archived