2015-2016 Cycle

Not having heard back is not the same as being wait listed, I'm afraid. Drexel does most of their decision making in the late spring, after interviews are over. At that time, you will be notified of your status, be it accepted, wait listed, or declined.

The good news is that not having heard yet is not necessarily a bad thing. Only 1 or 2 applicants (sometimes less) per interview are offered early acceptance, so there is still hope!

Thanks WWUViking1983, that clarification helps!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! Current first year student here if anyone has any questions. I posted a few weeks back but wanted to post again since we are on break for a couple of weeks so I have a bit more time if anyone has anything they are curious about when it comes to Drexel's program! Feel free to message me or just respond to this if you do!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my first interview invite, and it's to Drexel!!

Jan 14th :) So excited! Any tips/advice will be much appreciated!

(internally freaking out)

Interviewing on January 14th as well :)

When were you guys verified? Trying to get an idea of where they are in the review process

Hi there, could use some guidance here.

I submitted my app to Drexel on 8/11 and received an email from them 'thanking me for my interest' on 8/28 and "receipt of application" on 10/8.  I then received an email on 11/18 asking if I was planning on taking Medical Terminology because its required etc...

I remember reading in their requirements that the course could be taken prior to the semester starting, but then a few of my friends/coworkers received interviews and acceptances with Drexel without ever taking the course.  Im going to take the class regardless, but I haven't heard anything back really since early December when someone from admissions said they attached the emails (about me taking the class) to my CASPA app.

Did anything like this happen to anyone else?

I submitted my app to Drexel on 8/11 and received an email from them 'thanking me for my interest' on 8/28 and "receipt of application" on 10/8.  I then received an email on 11/18 asking if I was planning on taking Medical Terminology because its required etc...

I remember reading in their requirements that the course could be taken prior to the semester starting, but then a few of my friends/coworkers received interviews and acceptances with Drexel without ever taking the course.  Im going to take the class regardless, but I haven't heard anything back really since early December when someone from admissions said they attached the emails (about me taking the class) to my CASPA app.

I think you just have to hang in there for longer because it seems like they are still sending interview invites out and may continue to do this through Feb and maybe March if I'm not mistaken! I understand how tough the wait is though!

Regarding requirements, I haven't heard of acceptances and matriculation into Drexel's PA program of applicants who haven't finished courses before. I thought matriculation hinged on whether you finish your Spring course before Drexel's classes start. Can you please confirm if your friends or coworkers are currently studying at Drexel now or if they were accepted this cycle? Also was it just medical terminology that your friends/co-workers were missing or was it another course? Thanks!

I submitted my app to Drexel on 8/11 and received an email from them 'thanking me for my interest' on 8/28 and "receipt of application" on 10/8. I then received an email on 11/18 asking if I was planning on taking Medical Terminology because its required etc...

I remember reading in their requirements that the course could be taken prior to the semester starting, but then a few of my friends/coworkers received interviews and acceptances with Drexel without ever taking the course. Im going to take the class regardless, but I haven't heard anything back really since early December when someone from admissions said they attached the emails (about me taking the class) to my CASPA app.

Drexel sometimes offers admission to candidates with an outstanding prereq, on the stipulation that they complete the prereq prior to matriculation.

Hi guys, I'm not from the North. Living in FL. Due to the winter storm the North East is experiencing, I got to wondering if the school could perhaps cancel interviews. Also, are there things I should be aware or prepare for this type of weather. I'll be interviewing this Thursday 1/28.

Archived