2015-2016 Cycle

Just to clarify, I don't anyone has said May, but I had noticed that acceptances/ wait lists notifications trickled in through May for the last cycle's forum postings so I assumed it could be similar this year.

Here's to hoping we can hear back sooner to avoid more waiting! :) 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Received an email of 4/6 I was placed on the waitlist. However, I will be giving up my spot to attend a program much closer to home! Good luck to all, I really loved Drexel's program, but it was rough having to wait almost 6 months to hear anything from them!! Good luck to all :)

In response to another post in which someone asked about taking a class in June, I had to take pre-reqs as well. I asked if I could take it over the summer and was told that the classes had to be completed by the end of the Spring semester (mid May) prior to matriculation.

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed Jan 21 and was waitlisted April 5. Since CASPA is now open for the next cycle, I emailed Janet Stern to see what her recommendation was on reapplying while being on the waitlist. She just emailed me back and said "Sure, go ahead and apply."...not sure if that is a bad sign! Would love to know when they are finalizing the class! 

Does anyone have tips for reapplying to PA school? I'm a nonconventional student and have over 3000hrs HCE, great letters of rec, 3.57 post-bacc science (3.18 cumulative). I applied in August last year, so pretty late in the cycle. Has anyone been successful applying the 2nd time around?

Archived