2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious about when exactly they are will finalize the class this year! I guess there's one more interview coming up this week! Does anyone know how many seats are taken now and more specifics on the date they will release info on accept/reject/wait list from the interviews? Thanks! And good luck to those who have the last interview day!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one pre-req outstanding and plan to take it online in 6 weeks. The website says that all pre-reqs should be completed before the date of matriculation. I plan to take it in June, as the semester starts in fall. Is that a good idea or should I just start in April?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same. Has anyone recently asked for an update on when we'll find out and is kindly willing to share? It has been a vague "April" or "May" so far but it seems like some rejections from interviews are going out, so any new info out there would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Archived