2015-2016 Cycle

I was also a nonconventional student with similar stats. I had everything ready to go the day CASPA opened and got in to multiple programs during the first round of interviews. So my advise would be to apply as early as possible as many programs utilize rolling admissions. You might also want to contact programs you haven't heard from or have been rejected from and ask for recommendations on how to improve or strengthen your application. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had my interview a few hours ago. I stayed at the Hampton Inn and the hotel is about two blocks from the interview site, so I would recommend staying here. Also, it was the cheapest of the all the hotels that I checked out, plus you won't need a taxi. However parking is rather expensive.

Tips for the interview,

-Dress nice (everyone had a suit when I arrived)

-Make sure to play well with others

-Do your research on the University before you show up

-Have good examples of your leadership skills and how you would react/reacted to various situations

-Last, and probably the most important thing to know is why you want to be a PA (considering the other options)

In terms of what to expect:

-Day is from 9AM-5PM

-We started off with an essay of about 6 or 7 questions (30 min timed)

-Then had a tour of the facility 

-Had free lunch with the Director of the Program (Patrick Auth) at a different building where the interviews are conducted

-We did a quick review of a scenario and were then called back for an interview with either a staff member or current student (both are mandatory)

-After everyone was done we were released 

Hope this was helpful.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi, 

I hope everything went well after your interview! 

I know it has been more than a year but I have my interview on February 2nd. Could you give me more details on essay and what kind of scenario it was before an interview?

Thank you

Archived