Applying for January 2016 Start

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who have been accepted, is South your first choice or will you be evaluating other schools against it? I'm super excited and feel lucky to have been accepted by South, but if I get accepted by other schools I would definitely have to think about it. The thing I'm worried about is there's a good chance I won't find out about other schools until October or November, by which point it might be too late to find good housing in Savannah?

edit: I keep forgetting this bit, but for any future interviewees, none of the students or faculty seemed worried at all about the accredidation issue, even when asked about it directly.

For those of you who have been accepted, is South your first choice or will you be evaluating other schools against it? I'm super excited and feel lucky to have been accepted by South, but if I get accepted by other schools I would definitely have to think about it. The thing I'm worried about is there's a good chance I won't find out about other schools until October or November, by which point it might be too late to find good housing in Savannah?

edit: I keep forgetting this bit, but for any future interviewees, none of the students or faculty seemed worried at all about the accredidation issue, even when asked about it directly.

South is my first choice, but I do understand your dilemma. I just remember so many people kept reiterating the saying "one in the hand, is worth two in the bush" so they went ahead and secured their spot at South. It's just so competitive to get in a PA program 

Hey ya'll, I am a current South student. Once deposits are received and everything is set we will send everyone who has been accepted a link to a facebook group. It is in the works right now. It will be everyone that has been accepted and the ambassadors in the group. You  will be able to ask questions, talk about housing, find roommates etc. We can't wait to have you guys here in January!  Congrats to everyone who has gotten in and good luck to everyone still working hard towards their goal of becoming a PA. 

Archived