• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an email that they are now opening up their supplemental application to everyone who applied, but they did say that there were no open interview spots- only a chance at a waitlist. I applied late, so I didn't have much hope. I don't really want to pay the $70 additional fee if there is not a chance of being called. What do you guys think?

Mine was accepted and offered a seat but I know the class isn't full yet we have a Facebook page and there's not the full class on there. But I obviously have no idea what they have accepted and not added or what they are doing it's hard to say. But just do your best and show who you are in the interview it was my favorite interview you really got to talk about yourself :) a lot of the class we talked to said they were wait list students so people can still drop too or if they miss the deposit date. Don't lose hope!!

K

Can I ask if you guys were accepted and offered a seat or accepted pending a seat becomes available? I have an interview on Oct 21st and I'm just wondering if there are still open seats or if they are only offering acceptances pending an open seat. 

Thanks!

Can I ask if you guys were accepted and offered a seat or accepted pending a seat becomes available? I have an interview on Oct 21st and I'm just wondering if there are still open seats or if they are only offering acceptances pending an open seat. 

Thanks!

Mine was accepted and offered a seat as well

Archived