• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all! My name is Daniel and I'm currently a PA student at AT Still. 

Congratulations to all who got accepted!!! If you have any questions about the program or life here in Arizona,

feel free to send me a PM at dwkim01@atsu.edu. Good luck to all those who are still awaiting your interviews or acceptance call!

Received notification that I am on the alternate list! Does anyone know how likely it is to be pulled from the alternate list ?

I wish I knew better, but I don't. I can only say that it is still relatively early in the process if you think about it. I know interviews are finishing up at a lot of schools, but still, other than the handful of schools that start in January, most places won't get going for at least a good 6-7 months. There's a lot of time, so don't lose heart. You've still got a chance; stay hopeful.

Hi everyone! I'm a current PA student at ATSU. Does anyone have an interview this Wednesday 11/4? For those of you on the alternate list try not to stress too much or get discouraged. I know it's easier said then done. The nice thing about ATSU is that they start accepting students much earlier than other programs so as students start to accept offers from other schools they may pull out from ATSU. We have several students in our class who got pulled from the alternate list including some who found out weeks before. Anyways let me know if you have questions! I am a current ambassador and can help with students who have been accepted or who have received interviews or prospective students. Email me anytime lhobert@atsu.edu

Archived