• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just curious, has anyone got a rejection email? you can message me if you don't want to share it here.

Last year, I got a rejection letter in the mail. It was pretty generic. I had to call to find out what was the exact reason. I'm hoping I have bettered my application and I will get asked for an interview this time! :-)

It's been 5 weeks since I received application complete status but still haven't heard from ATSU. Has anyone spoken to admissions recently?

Spoken to? no...but I did get this from them yesterday...

The Arizona School of Health Sciences/A.T. Still University Physician Assistant Program currently has all seats/interview slots filled for the class beginning in June 2016.  We are no longer accepting secondary application payments at this time.  Your CASPA application will remain on file and you will be contacted should seats open up at a later date.   If you are interested in applying to our program for the next application cycle, we encourage you to complete your file early as we offer seats on a rolling admissions basis.  Thank you for your interest in the ASHS/ATSU Physician Assistant program.  

Little annoyed at this, I understand thats the name of the game in rolling admissions...but to fill them before september? Seems like they might as well set their application deadline for July 1st.

Archived