• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!! Just set up my interview for 9/23, coming out there from Michigan and super excited to visit Arizona for the first time. I am blown away by this school and can't wait to check it out. Does anyone know how the interview is set up from previous cycles?

To those who haven't heard yet, stay patient and be proud of how far we all have come and grown as future health care professionals!

Did they call you or did you get a letter? Thanks and Congratulations! 

They emailed me. They email a link and you set up your interview from a few selected days. I also got a confirmation email once I scheduled my interview and another email this week making sure I was still able to come. 

They emailed me. They email a link and you set up your interview from a few selected days. I also got a confirmation email once I scheduled my interview and another email this week making sure I was still able to come.

How long did it take them to get back to you after supplemental?

New to this thread, and like many of you, ATSU is my top pick for PA school. I am biting my nails waiting to hear back from them! My CASPA was verified on 6/01, and my secondary app was completed and sent for review on 6/25. I am now wondering if my application was passed over for an invite to interview? :(   

New to this thread, and like many of you, ATSU is my top pick for PA school. I am biting my nails waiting to hear back from them! My CASPA was verified on 6/01, and my secondary app was completed and sent for review on 6/25. I am now wondering if my application was passed over for an invite to interview? :(

I wouldn't worry yet! I was in the last round of interviews invites and my supplemental was complete 6/16. Stay optimistic :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called them and they said they aren't reviewing till September how are they giving interviews out lol

I think what they said is they aren't INTERVIEWING until September, or maybe they aren't reviewing applications submitted later until September? I got multiple emails about my application while it was in review a couple weeks ago. They wanted to know when I was planning on taking my last pre reqs and updates on my volunteer hours and stuff like that. I got an interview invite via email 8 days ago and I submitted my app 6/03. I think all 3 of the schools in the valley start interviewing in September.

Just a heads up, I  was caspa verified 7/21 and received my supplemental yesterday 7/27 along with an email reminding me that they are rolling admissions and that they are anticipating that they will stop accepting applications in the next 7-10 days that way I turn it in asap. So if you haven't applied or haven't turned in your supplemental then I'd do it soon!!

Just a heads up, I was caspa verified 7/21 and received my supplemental yesterday 7/27 along with an email reminding me that they are rolling admissions and that they are anticipating that they will stop accepting applications in the next 7-10 days that way I turn it in asap. So if you haven't applied or haven't turned in your supplemental then I'd do it soon!!

Hey, thanks for that info!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry yet! I was in the last round of interviews invites and my supplemental was complete 6/16. Stay optimistic :)

natalieburres you are such a sweetheart! I totally need the pep talk! Haha! Congrats on getting your invite! Wishing you all the best on your interview! 

Ha thanks ☺️ it's tough I know!These forums are tricky. It's great to meet people who are applying/interviewing at the same schools, but it sure doesn't help with the stress!

I completely agree! I love this forum, though! We are all going through it, so it's nice to be able to see, talk to, and share our experiences with others who are also applying. I've applied to several schools (both in state and out of state), and I've heard back from one out of state, but I really hope to hear from ATSU. Keeping my fingers crossed!!! :)    

I completely agree! I love this forum, though! We are all going through it, so it's nice to be able to see, talk to, and share our experiences with others who are also applying. I've applied to several schools (both in state and out of state), and I've heard back from one out of state, but I really hope to hear from ATSU. Keeping my fingers crossed!!! :)

When did you submit your application?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Archived