2015-2016 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

If anyone has signed up for an interview between November-February and has received an acceptance to their program of choice, please let them know you will not be attending your interview date. Sorry for sounding obvious, but I've been wait-listed for an interview and my only chances of getting one is if spots open up.  

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You interviewed 10/23 and already found out you were accepted? You received an email?

yep, email. But I believe they are meeting tomorrow (11/4) for their admissions committee meeting- I had just requested any information I could get a bit earlier since I had the other offer with an impending deadline. Again, SUCH a hard decision but clears up a seat for someone else :)

yep, email. But I believe they are meeting tomorrow (11/4) for their admissions committee meeting- I had just requested any information I could get a bit earlier since I had the other offer with an impending deadline. Again, SUCH a hard decision but clears up a seat for someone else :)

I'm highly skeptical of this...if you look back at this thread everyone that has gotten accepted has gotten emails on Friday, three weeks after their interview. I dont doubt they made you an offer, but for the rest of us that interviewed that day I wouldnt expect to hear anything until next friday. Just my two cents. 

I'm highly skeptical of this...if you look back at this thread everyone that has gotten accepted has gotten emails on Friday, three weeks after their interview. I dont doubt they made you an offer, but for the rest of us that interviewed that day I wouldnt expect to hear anything until next friday. Just my two cents.

I agree with this! I think he was a special case and they reviewed his application before everyone else. Congrats on the acceptance though!! Hopefully everyone else that interviewed Oct 23rd will be hearing back next week!

They interview once a month from August-February. In my interview there were 24 people and if you look back at this topic it sounds like thats how many there have been at all the interviews. I can't speak to if the class is full though, I have no idea how many they've accepted already.

On a separate note, was anyone else waitlisted? I'm just curious how many they've put on that list already as the email I got didn't tell me much more than that. 

With all of the waitlist talk I was a little confused with the email I received a few weeks ago. This is obviously a waitlist for an interview but is there any chance people that receive this get an interview? Not sure how as to how this works at Rosalind. The email read:

"Thank you for your application to the Physician Assistant program at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFUMS).  The Admissions Committee has reviewed your application and is impressed with your potential to succeed in our program.  At this time, however, our interview slots are full and the committee had placed you on a list of applicants to be invited to interview should any slots become available.  If a spot does become available, we will contact you as soon as possible."

For clarity sake, the waitlist that I referred to was the alternate list, not the waitlist for an interview. If they're sending out interview waitlist spots I'd bet you can still be put on that list. There is a chance they havent reviewed your app yet too. I wouldnt give up hope, for any school, until you've gotten a rejection letter. You never know what will happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived