2015-2016 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! So this might sound like a silly question but once the CASPA application is submitted, you pay the application fee afterwards correct? On Rosalind Franklin's "How to Apply" page it was stated that the deadline to submit the application processing fee was February 1, 2015. However, deadline for CASPA application is December 1, 2015. This information left me a little confused. It wouldn't make sense to pay the application processing fee before submitting the official application right? Hoping someone could clear this up for me! :) Thanks.

Did anyone else get an email listing things the school was missing from the application?

I paid the application fee yesterday, but got an email today saying they were missing my GRE scores and application fee. But I sent my GRE scores a month ago and CASPA said they had received it for Rosalind Franklin as well. Hope it's just a kink in the system!

If I submitted my application 6/29, should I be concerned that I have not received an email from RFUMS to pay the processing fee?

In my case, I did not receive any email from RFUMS until CASPA was verified. Once your CASPA application is verified, you'll get the email from them in regards to paying the fee and submitting the official GRE score. Good luck!

Archived