• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi leden26!

i'm curious about your stats. gpa, hce, etc. please do tell.

sounds like it would be a good guide. :)

Hello simitatores! I got an interview offer this morning and I submitted my CASPA in May. My GPA is 3.72 I have two 1/2 years of post graduate experience as a radiologic technologist in a large hopsital. I do not have an major volunteer work or research. I am an alumni of MCPHS so that might have helped my case as well. GOOD LUCK!

I received an email saying something like, "you have been put on the waitlist...occasionally acceptance offers are awarded to people on the waitlist".....so I am a little confused because I never interviewed here lol....am I on the waitlist for an interview? Or could I potentially be accepted without an interview?...super confusing....did this happen to anyone else?

Hello all.  I have received an interview as well. As I am not from the area- can any in state residents attest to the reputation of MCPHS? How is the PA program viewed among the medical community in Boston- compared to other programs? I have read some not so friendly things online and just wanted an honest answer from someone who is more familiar with the area :) Thank you!

It's a great program (speaking from the perspective of a Bostonian). Do some more research before you take up an interview slot. 99% pass rate last year.... Great clinical rotations at the best hospitals in the world.... Some of us have picked this program as our top choice. I'd be careful what you put on this forum about schools reputations as well. I can promise they have faculty that read these forums. Good luck and I'll see you at the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I received an email saying something like, "you have been put on the waitlist...occasionally acceptance offers are awarded to people on the waitlist".....so I am a little confused because I never interviewed here lol....am I on the waitlist for an interview? Or could I potentially be accepted without an interview?...super confusing....did this happen to anyone else?

Ceschlorff, this happened to me too!  What does this even mean?  How can we be put on a waitlist without having the interview component?  Have you spoken to anyone from the program?  I have been trying to contact them for two weeks, but no one has responded to me yet.  Let me know please!

Archived