• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I have got accepted to the school and since I am not in country currently I received the acceptance letter through email, so if someone could please let me know on what the initial deposit is who have accepted the offer and if there were any additional details sent in the mail?? 

Hey I have got accepted to the school and since I am not in country currently I received the acceptance letter through email, so if someone could please let me know on what the initial deposit is who have accepted the offer and if there were any additional details sent in the mail?? 

Deposit is $500 and there is an enrollment page on their website that you can pay through.. they give you the address in the acceptance packet, which I don't have with me now, but you can probably email them and get it so you can enroll while abroad!

Hi everyone, i will have my interview on jan 16. I'm flying in to BOS from california, first time to Boston, any recommendation on place to stay? Should i rent a car? Or public transportation? I'm not familiar with the traffic there and definitely don't want to be late for the interview. Thank you so much. I appreciate all your help.

Hi everyone, i will have my interview on jan 16. I'm flying in to BOS from california, first time to Boston, any recommendation on place to stay? Should i rent a car? Or public transportation? I'm not familiar with the traffic there and definitely don't want to be late for the interview. Thank you so much. I appreciate all your help.

I work in the area and parking around there will be expensive. public transportation is pretty reliable for the most part. most of the people i talked to at my interview stayed at a nearby hotel and took the green line right to the school

I work in the area and parking around there will be expensive. public transportation is pretty reliable for the most part. most of the people i talked to at my interview stayed at a nearby hotel and took the green line right to the school

Thank you so much:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived