PA-Mayor of America's Second Largest City

I didn't know a lot about Karen Bass. Heard a background story about her on the radio this morning, and I am impressed of her diligence in organization throughout her career. It left you with some hope that she can have a positive impact on LA. Apparently they just passed the funding to address the crime and homelessness so she has the resources. I also didn't know how powerful the economy of LA really was, America's number one manufacturing center. 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2022 at 8:00 PM, rev ronin said:

Now if we can just get all the local news affiliates to put PA-C after her name when they're quoting or interviewing her...

One article I read doesn't really mention her being a PA. It said she went to Keck PA school but it stated she was a "congresswoman and a former social worker".  It's great that "one of us" made it I suppose but in all her time in congress, has she really helped advance the PA profession?

Edit: I guess itw as on her Wikipedia page not an article. The header shows her education as bachelor's a CSU Dominguez Hills and MSW at USC. You would need to go into her "Early life and education" section to see she was a PA. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Bass

Edited by Joelseff