Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2022

Just now, nmillerpa74 said:

I was accepted to a program pending accreditation that did not receive it at the ARC PA meeting in June. I found out last week. EVMS has always been first choice but finding out we didn’t get accreditation for the other program really puts the pressure on. 

Yeah the accreditation thing is scary. My acceptance is to a brand new program that did receive provisional accreditation but I’m more nervous about EVMS. I want this one. But I’m rooting for you, friend. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amanduh18 said:

My PURL went back to "Good News, we've received your application for the program"

I hope this doesn't mean I didn't get it 🥲

Mine still says “your interview date was confirmed” 

don’t look into it as anything. the emails are what I’m looking for, so until then, we don’t know!

Edited by ponds

25 minutes ago, Amanduh18 said:

My PURL went back to "Good News, we've received your application for the program"

I hope this doesn't mean I didn't get it 🥲

Looking at some posts from a class or two ago, PURLS changing looks like something is coming. Still may not be till tomorrow or later. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, medic1210 said:

May be a good sign. My guess is they’re doing something. 

Yes I think it just means we will start seeing the big change to "Congratulations on your acceptance" in the PURL of those accepted soon. I looked at the last couple years and the change happened the same day, though it is probably way too late now!

I didn't find a correlation between people who had this initial change and people that got an acceptance though, so just a general change for now I think.

I don't mean to read into it too much or get anyone excited, just reporting the change that I noticed. 

Oh but I did have to log back in to see this change! Like I logged out and re-entered my password.

Edited by Amanduh18
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amanduh18 said:

Yes I think it just means we will start seeing the big change to "Congratulations on your acceptance" in the PURL of those accepted soon. I looked at the last couple years and the change happened the same day, though it is probably way too late now!

I didn't find a correlation between people who had this initial change and people that got an acceptance though, so just a general change for now I think.

I don't mean to read into it too much or get anyone excited, just reporting the change that I noticed. 

Oh but I did have to log back in to see this change! Like I logged out and re-entered my password.

I also had to log out and log back in to my PURL and then i could see the change back to “we have received your application”. 

• Like 1