Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2022

I'm itching to find out as well, but gotta be patient. I don't know about you, but it really feels like this interview cohort was unique. I loved everyone I met and talked to, from the people at the mixer to my tour group to my interview pairings with the PA students alongside. And unique in that it is taking them this long to notify us, definitely interesting. I know previous cycles found out by now, so it really feels like they've been taking their time with the process. Heres to next week and finding out soon!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ponds said:

I'm itching to find out as well, but gotta be patient. I don't know about you, but it really feels like this interview cohort was unique. I loved everyone I met and talked to, from the people at the mixer to my tour group to my interview pairings with the PA students alongside. And unique in that it is taking them this long to notify us, definitely interesting. I know previous cycles found out by now, so it really feels like they've been taking their time with the process. Heres to next week and finding out soon!

We’re all qualified or we wouldn’t have been extended an interview. So that’s one thing to hang our hats on. 

I recall Dr. Dempsey saying the factors that get you in are “GPA and clinical experience”. She said that at the very beginning of the day. I imagine this interview class is just the benefactor of being the first class back from Covid. It’s all good though. Maybe a Saturday or Sunday notification??

Edited by medic1210

1 minute ago, medic1210 said:

We’re all qualified or we wouldn’t have been extended an interview. So that’s one thing to hang our hats on. 

I recall Dr. Dempsey saying the factors that get you in are “GPA and clinical experience”. She said that at the very beginning of the day. So other than scoring the interviews and providing a total score for each interviewee, I’m not sure there is much else to do. I think maybe they reworked their process to get the score or what have you, but I imagine this interview class is just the benefactor of being the first class back from Covid. It’s all good though. Maybe a Saturday or Sunday notification??

We are definitely all qualified, they wouldn't have extended us interviews if we weren't, you're right.

This is uncharted territory! We truly don't know when we will hear back because previous cycles heard back the next Friday around evening time (a week after interviews). We know it is soon, since it will be the third week starting Monday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1