Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2022

1 hour ago, hondo said:

I’m actually doing pretty well too. I think I’ve come to terms with the waiting game and realized that they will announce when we least expect it but also at the perfect time. 

right now I’m just keeping my focus on these last two papers for my psych class. 😅 (with an occasional break to see if there are any updates on the PURL)

I love the way you stated this, "...they will announce when we least expect it but also at the perfect time."  YES!  Good luck with your papers and focus!  Glad to hear I am not alone in feeling a bit more at peace with this wait. 🤗

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ponds said:

Where’s my Friday interviewees at?!

They send out all the acceptances at once, right? Regardless of the day we interviewed?

It is my understanding that all acceptances go out at once, then they wait 10 days and send out another round. Hopefully we hear today!

Edited by Amanduh18
  • Thanks 1

It’s been nearly a week since we all started guessing and checking our PURLs like crazy. I bet they’ve been trying to update our statuses but we’ve use all the bandwidth thus making it impossible to send our acceptances. 

All we can do is roll with punches. Hang in there everyone!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4