Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2022

21 minutes ago, ponds said:

Ah, okay. 

I'm assuming the earliest we would find out is either today or Monday, around 5pm, if EVMS notifies us in line with previous cycles.

When I looked at the last 2 years they were notified the Friday the week following their interviews! I thought it’d be today 😕

I believe it did fall on the 23rd for them though so that’s tomorrow, so maybe Monday! This is killing me!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amanduh18 said:

When I looked at the last 2 years they were notified the Friday the week following their interviews! I thought it’d be today 😕

I believe it did fall on the 23rd for them though so that’s tomorrow, so maybe Monday! This is killing me!!

I don't know when you guys will hear, hopefully today. But I will let you know we didn't find out until after 4pm that Friday.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Amanduh18 said:

It’s 0935 on a Friday morning. Let them get their coffee and settle in first lol. 

Seriously though the wait is tough especially if it is your top choice or only choice even. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, medic1210 said:

Well I think we can safely say we likely aren’t hearing back today. That’s okay. They are probably very busy getting everything squared away. Let’s enjoy the weekend and look forward to good news next week. 

Have a good weekend everyone! Try to radiate positivity and put your worries in the back of your mind. I know I’ll be trying to relax! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, medic1210 said:

Well I think we can safely say we likely aren’t hearing back today. That’s okay. They are probably very busy getting everything squared away. Let’s enjoy the weekend and look forward to good news next week. 

I know boo!!!! They broke the cycle this year! Oh well everyone enjoy the weekend!!! Hope to hear great things next week! 

I figured as much. Again, first time back in person for a while, definitely want to give them the time they need. 2-3 weeks they said after the interview to hear back. Hopefully next week! Let’s enjoy our weekend friends 

Edited by ponds

9 minutes ago, DaynaMarie said:

What is everyone doing to remain sane?  I am finding I'm dreaming about going off to school!  It is not helping me stay collected these days! 🤪

I’ve had dreams too. Of all the scenarios 🤦🏽‍♀️ Def not helping with staying sane lol. But trying to keep busy to distract myself as much as possible.  Good luck to everyone. 

• Like 1

Just now, hondo said:

I’m going crazy! My mind is definitely playing games with me lol! One second i feel confident and the next I’m questioning myself. I’m so praying this is our year !! 🤞🏻❤️

Omg me too!! One second I’m picturing getting an acceptance and the next I’m picturing getting a rejection..  

Having dreams about seeing both too!

• Like 2