Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2022

The faculty member I interviewed with called me actually! My caller ID on my phone said like (757) phone number and “Maybe: John Doe”. I was like omg that’s the faculty that interviewed me!

So they told me they wanted to call me personally to let me know. But they said confirmation emails won’t be sent until like Wednesday or later in the week. But it’s nice the faculty member called me!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ponds said:

The faculty member I interviewed with called me actually! My caller ID on my phone said like (757) phone number and “Maybe: John Doe”. I was like omg that’s the faculty that interviewed me!

So they told me they wanted to call me personally to let me know. But they said confirmation emails won’t be sent until like Wednesday or later in the week. But it’s nice the faculty member called me!

Congrats!!! So happy for you!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ponds said:

OMG!!! Congrats!!

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone getting acceptance calls!!! 🥳 I know the waiting can be painstaking with each of you on the edge of your seats we have all been there, just remember you all worked hard to get here. Live in these moments of excitement take it all in celebrate with your families and loved ones who have been along on this road of sacrifices you've made to get here today. We are all proud of you and can't wait to welcome you all to our EVMS family on campus in January!!! It will be here before you know it so enjoy your free time, love on your friends and families, and remember the feeling you have today and use that to reflect on as you push through this program. Nothing worth having comes easy but you all can do this you will be amazing PA's 🧡

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, medic1210 said:

Congrats to everyone getting the call. For those of us that have not, keep the faith and be patient. It’s early still. 

I’m with you. Trying to breathe and keep my calm knowing that even if I haven’t received a call so far, that it’s not over yet. Keeping the faith!!!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Bow2022 said:

I know we’ll find out all the info soon but does anyone know when orientation is and when the first day of class is? I know it’s January but not specifically 

Hi I actually asked when I received the call but my interviewer didn’t remember off the top of his head haha, I think we’ll get all that info soon in the email(s) to come!