A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

24 minutes ago, angelicamber said:

I kept re-clicking the link and it eventually worked. 

26 minutes ago, ekgpa said:

were you able to use the same link from the first email?

I just tried and I'm still getting the same error.

It works for me now too!

"Step 2B is a series of live, web conference discussions with faculty.  Each interview will consist of you and one or two program team members. Interviews will be short in duration and focus on a specific topic or concept. Team members will follow a script and use a rubric to evaluate your participation in the interviews. The final interview will have you meet with the program director for a longer unstructured conversation. The results from the interview stations will not be shared with you."

It seems like we're in our own interviews, but I'm not 100% sure.

It also seems like if we complete 2B we also get 2C? I thought you'd only get 2C if you do well in 2B. Interesting.

• Like 2

Just now, Arid1 said:

"Step 2B is a series of live, web conference discussions with faculty.  Each interview will consist of you and one or two program team members. Interviews will be short in duration and focus on a specific topic or concept. Team members will follow a script and use a rubric to evaluate your participation in the interviews. The final interview will have you meet with the program director for a longer unstructured conversation. The results from the interview stations will not be shared with you."

It seems like we're in our own interviews, but I'm not 100% sure.

It also seems like if we complete 2B we also get 2C? I thought you'd only get 2C if you do well in 2B. Interesting.

yeah i thought team members might be other students not sure tho. would anyone like to practice MMI questions together? 

1 hour ago, HelpmeSOSK922 said:

did anyone receive a link for the zoom interviews? I keep reading the sign up & there is no video link or anything provided. I have an interview coming up & do not know how to access the video link

I haven’t received one either. Maybe they will send it a few days before the interview. I think It's best to email the program 

For those who are interviewing. You were asked to complete and fill out the confidentiality agreement and supply proof of identification. They are working on it but have a lot of emails and other tasks to get to. Please be patient :). Just wanted to send a quick update. I was told to relay to hold off sending the ID until the confidentiality agreement is sent out. Thanks and best of luck! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ninjahmc said:

For those who are interviewing. You were asked to complete and fill out the confidentiality agreement and supply proof of identification. They are working on it but have a lot of emails and other tasks to get to. Please be patient :). Just wanted to send a quick update. I was told to relay to hold off sending the ID until the confidentiality agreement is sent out. Thanks and best of luck! 

Ah, I sent in my ID and asked about the confidentiality agreement in the same email because I was unsure. Thanks for the update!

2 hours ago, ninjahmc said:

hey so im interviewing friday but never got the confidentiality agreement email. Are they sending it out in waves or should i email them about it. 

14 hours ago, shyanimelover said:

hey so im interviewing friday but never got the confidentiality agreement email. Are they sending it out in waves or should i email them about it. 

1 hour ago, HelpmeSOSK922 said:

Never received an e-mail regarding for ID or confidentiality & am interviewing this week as well. Please advice on what to do ?

Hold off, they will be sending it out shortly. I mentioned that there were applicants interviewing Friday that haven't received it. I wouldn't worry about it. Just focus on prepping for your interview. 

Edited by ninjahmc
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ninjahmc said:

Hold off, they will be sending it out shortly. I mentioned that there were applicants interviewing Friday that haven't received it. I wouldn't worry about it. Just focus on prepping for your interview. 

I got mine about 2 hours ago. I'm assuming they'll be periodically sending them out over the next few days. 

Edited by angelicamber
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kimmy303 said:

For those who received the email regarding Step 2A for canvas, how long did it take for you to receive the link to the canvas modules? It has been two weeks since I got the first email and I emailed the program about this and no response.  

There was no formal link for the modules. Once you were logged in, you had to accept the course invitation and begin the modules.