A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

28 minutes ago, paddleboarding101 said:

I got the same email and am nervous. I am going to contact some of the current ATSU CCPA students and see if I can get any insight into what the canvas assignments are. 

It’s not that bad. I did this last cycle and it was fairly straightforward 

4 hours ago, shyanimelover said:

how should we prepare? any tips? Im really nervous if I do poorly on 2A my shot is gone for 2B

I'm pretty nervous too. 😬

I got the email today regarding Steps 2A and 2B. It's my first time hearing a school do an assessment through Canvas. I haven't been accepted to a PA program yet (currently waitlisted at one), and if I don't get in this cycle, I'd be a 3rd time applicant this upcoming cycle. 

My impression is that as long as you complete it you'll get an interview invite. This is what the ATSU websites says:

"Applicants who complete Step 2a will be invited in an email from the program to participate in Step 2b. Applicants are supported by program staff during Step 2b. Applicants sign up for one interview day and time and attend the interview in Zoom using a computer with a webcam and microphone. (Applicants do not need a Zoom account to attend.) This interview day will consist of multiple short interviews between an applicant and faculty person(s). Step 2b usually requires less than 2 hours to complete."

Thoughts?

I received my invitation for the interview steps as well. I am wondering what the timeline will look like. E.g. When will step 2b occur and when should we hear final decisions after completing the steps?

I am also curious how many they invited to interview and how many seats are left. I am remaining hopeful as this was my #1 choice 😁🤞

Just now, sieworld said:

Did they send you a seperate email to start the modules? I got an email explaining step 2A but it stated they would send another email regarding how to login to canvas but I haven’t received that yet.

yeah i got it an hour ago and the login stuff and then a few minutes later got the actual modules I think they are sending them in batches 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sieworld said:

Did they send you a seperate email to start the modules? I got an email explaining step 2A but it stated they would send another email regarding how to login to canvas but I haven’t received that yet.

No official email with specific instructions about 2A have been sent. Not to me at least. Hoping that's coming soon.. but maybe not.

• Like 1