A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

So I really don’t think that was an acceptance letter. I know someone in the previous cohort they were accepted by phone call, which is typical of PA schools.

it’s most likely an interest email to anyone who signed up for emails from ATSU admission like for virtual info sessions, etc. 

don’t get excited and don’t lose hope yet 😬 I could be wrong but I really think it’s not an acceptance letter 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, mirm03 said:

So I really don’t think that was an acceptance letter. I know someone in the previous cohort they were accepted by phone call, which is typical of PA schools.

it’s most likely an interest email to anyone who signed up for emails from ATSU admission like for virtual info sessions, etc. 

don’t get excited and don’t lose hope yet 😬 I could be wrong but I really think it’s not an acceptance letter 

Now I am wondering do we get a phone call or an email? Some people have mentioned both for acceptances?

1 minute ago, Malami11 said:

Now I am wondering do we get a phone call or an email? Some people have mentioned both for acceptances?

Let’s just answer all spam calls and check emails ever 10 mins 😅

in all seriousness I wish the best for everyone in this thread 🤞🏽

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Malami11 said:

Some of last year's students all said it was a phone call.. so I assume they would keep it the same

Edited by Arid1

On 1/3/2022 at 9:11 AM, zfrancis said:
On 10/26/2021 at 2:04 PM, Jojo17 said:

Just got an email offering me a seat in 2022 cohort!

I got offered a seat in the 2022 cohort as well! I was wondering if there was a Facebook group yet?

For this year’s cohort, the already accepted students received emails for notification (back in October). So I am thinking it will be email for us as well. But I’ll still be answering all spam calls LOL!

• Like 1

hey guys, i got the same email too from AdmissionsMO@atsu.edu but my 2C interview isn't until tomorrow.

it also said "Welcome to the Central Coast Physician Assistant (CCPA) program, and congratulations on making an important choice in your career. " for the first sentence. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ekgpa said:

hey guys, i got the same email too from AdmissionsMO@atsu.edu but my 2C interview isn't until tomorrow.

it also said "Welcome to the Central Coast Physician Assistant (CCPA) program, and congratulations on making an important choice in your career. " for the first sentence. 

this was helpful! thanks, looks like it's just an interest e-mail then. thanks for confirming! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HelpmeSOSK922 said:

this was helpful! thanks, looks like it's just an interest e-mail then. thanks for confirming! 

you're welcome! i hope we all hear some good news soon though! i got nervous for a sec when i received the email even though i haven't done 2C yet lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelpmeSOSK922 said:

Received an email with preliminary information about the clinical year, did anyone else receive this email?

I really think it was an interest form because I received that email on two of my email accounts that I used to register for the information sessions. One of those emails I only used it for this purpose and did not provide that email to admissions or anyone else. I read the old post for last years cohort and it seems that most accepted people heard a response 2-4 weeks after their final interview. I also read some people found out via call and others via email. I know the wait is a killer but we made it this far! Best wishes for everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/27/2022 at 7:05 PM, HelpmeSOSK922 said:

that's amazing! congrats!i have mine coming up for 2C, I was just curious how was the vibe & setting of it? was it formal questions?

for those who have finished 2C - is it more relaxed compared to 2B? 

On 6/27/2022 at 7:07 PM, shyanimelover said:

I feel the same way, but I also really cant tell if they liked me or not or even liked my answers. I am replaying it in my head and feel like I could have said more. But its out of my hands now. 

I also felt this way about 2B, and wish I could've said more or changed some things. I was so nervous that day! 

• Like 1

I wanted to pass this information along as this is what they told me in an email this afternoon. Hope this helps everyone. 

Our Admissions Team is working on reviewing all of the applications so there has been some additional time that we have needed to devote to applicant review. Most applicants who have interviewed in June should know some updates by the end of July.”

Edited by OptimisticPrePA
Added sentence
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, OptimisticPrePA said:

I wanted to pass this information along as this is what they told me in an email this afternoon. Hope this helps everyone. 

Our Admissions Team is working on reviewing all of the applications so there has been some additional time that we have needed to devote to applicant review. Most applicants who have interviewed in June should know some updates by the end of July.”

oh my, end of July 😬 This is helpful, thank you!

End of July???? That doesnt leave a lot of time for moving and finding housing, also getting physicals and blood work needed for titers. Also i dont have BLS certification and even though the program doesnt state anything about it, we probably need it prior to the start of it. Im just worried that there wont be enough time for everything. 

• Upvote 2