A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

19 hours ago, Malami11 said:

They presented the same slide show as last time and had two current students answering questions. The only difference was mentioning what happens after part 2C. If you interview for 2C in June you will hear back in June. If you interview for 2C in July you will hear back in July. 

Sorry, just wanted to confirm. If we are interviewing for part 2C on the 27th, we will have an admissions decision by the end of June? Thanks for your help!

16 minutes ago, mgprepa25 said:

Sorry, just wanted to confirm. If we are interviewing for part 2C on the 27th, we will have an admissions decision by the end of June? Thanks for your help!

That’s what they mentioned at that the information session on Saturday. I hope they do! 

@shyanimeloverI am more excited than anything, but I am sure as the day gets closer my nerves will be through the roof. I have heard that the last interview is more relaxed because they really just want to get to know you. I think the best thing we can do is be ourselves and really just explain why we want to be PAs. I can't wait for the posts about people getting accepted. I do hope I am one of those. Good luck to everyone!🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Sky1mdl said:

@shyanimeloverI am more excited than anything, but I am sure as the day gets closer my nerves will be through the roof. I have heard that the last interview is more relaxed because they really just want to get to know you. I think the best thing we can do is be ourselves and really just explain why we want to be PAs. I can't wait for the posts about people getting accepted. I do hope I am one of those. Good luck to everyone!🙂

I agree just being ourselves! I hope I am also one of those. Good luck everyone next week! 🙂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CABDUL said:

Has anyone for the 2022 cohort been accepted? 

30 people from the 2021 cohort have been accepted for the 2022 cohort, but as far as I'm aware none have been accepted that applied for this one as the first 2C interview is next week. Leaving 60 seats available.

Edited by Arid1
  • Like 1

Hope everyone else did well on interviews today! I can't wait until we start hearing good news. How did everyone else feel after your interview today? I was anxious all day and hoping to feel relieved after, but now I am just wanting to hear yes or no so badly. Not sure I will be sleeping until we find out!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, OptimisticPrePA said:

Hope everyone else did well on interviews today! I can't wait until we start hearing good news. How did everyone else feel after your interview today? I was anxious all day and hoping to feel relieved after, but now I am just wanting to hear yes or no so badly. Not sure I will be sleeping until we find out!

that's amazing! congrats!i have mine coming up for 2C, I was just curious how was the vibe & setting of it? was it formal questions?

22 minutes ago, OptimisticPrePA said:

I feel the same way, but I also really cant tell if they liked me or not or even liked my answers. I am replaying it in my head and feel like I could have said more. But its out of my hands now. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, shyanimelover said:

I feel the same way, but I also really cant tell if they liked me or not or even liked my answers. I am replaying it in my head and feel like I could have said more. But its out of my hands now. 

I felt this way after my 2b, my first two interview stations the interviewers were very straight faced and it made me so nervous, l started doubting everything I said 😅it keeps me up at night wondering if I said the right thing or not

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, CABDUL said:

Yes, but from my understanding is that they take all the 2C interviews from this week and review. The last interview for this week is on Friday July 1st. 

During 2C yesterday they said they will have a monthly meeting in June to review the interviews in June and make decisions. But now I am curious if they will wait until Fridays interviews... where did you hear they are waiting for Friday interviews? Just curious so I know not to check emails every two seconds this week LOL

• Like 2