A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, PA0912 said:

Has anyone heard anything yet? 

Nope, I haven't heard anything yet. I hope that as we approach the deadline or soon thereafter (April 30), we'll start hearing some kind of news. I am surprised that they haven't started the interviewing process yet, since this is a rolling school and the program start date is not too far off now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angelicamber said:

Nope, I haven't heard anything yet. I hope that as we approach the deadline or soon thereafter (April 30), we'll start hearing some kind of news. I am surprised that they haven't started the interviewing process yet, since this is a rolling school and the program start date is not too far off now. 

Right! & their interview process is longer that most schools. I think it’s a 3 or more step process.. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 8:15 AM, angelicamber said:

Thanks for the response! I hope we hear back soon! I wonder if anybody has called to get an update. I want to call, but I do not want to bug them since I know they're going through applications right now. 

5 minutes ago, Mbear1 said:

I emailed admissions last week (I think on Wednesday?) asking for an update and was told that they had not started the interview process yet. She did not specify when they were going start though

I emailed them yesterday asking when interviews are expected to start, so hopefully, they will divulge some more information/details. 

• Like 1

Did anyone else receive an email titled "ATSU-CCPA Interviews Coming Soon"? In the email it also says "Later this month, we will send an email with information about the next steps in our interview process. Stay tuned!"

Does this mean I got the interview..? Seems a little vague.

Edited by Arid1

8 minutes ago, Arid1 said:

Did anyone else receive an email titled "ATSU-CCPA Interviews Coming Soon"? In the email it also says "Later this month, we will send an email with information about the next steps in our interview process. Stay tuned!"

I got that email as well, and I think they just mean interviews in general are coming soon. I agree with you that the email leaves some room for interpretation though. 

26 minutes ago, Arid1 said:

Me too, hopefully we get one!

• 2 weeks later...