A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

Just now, Kimmy303 said:

Is it through a follow up email for the course invitations? Thank you again for answering my previous question! 

I first received an email from the Canvas learning system with the course invitation. Then received the official email with instructions on how to begin the canvas modules a few days later. Do you see any available courses when you log into Canvas?

14 hours ago, Arid1 said:

I first received an email from the Canvas learning system with the course invitation. Then received the official email with instructions on how to begin the canvas modules a few days later. Do you see any available courses when you log into Canvas?

I kept checking these past two weeks but when I log into Canvas nothing is there. I just have to keep waiting then and hopefully get a follow up email. Thank you again for all of your help, I truly appreciate it! 

On 6/10/2022 at 7:54 PM, Kimmy303 said:

For those who received the email regarding Step 2A for canvas, how long did it take for you to receive the link to the canvas modules? It has been two weeks since I got the first email and I emailed the program about this and no response.  

Were you able to call and figure it out?

4 hours ago, OptimisticPrePA said:

Were you able to call and figure it out?

I did call and was transferred to the admissions coordinator but was left on voicemail. Then a few hours later I received an email stating that the admissions process is on hold until they process the large amount applicants. They’ll email me once they’re ready to resume. At this point I’m just discouraged but who knows. Thank you for everyone who helped! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 6/16/2022 at 5:15 PM, shyanimelover said:

So does anyone know after 2C interviews if they will make decisions once everyone finishes interviews or is it a rolling basis where they look and make decisions as people finish step 2C. 

So apparently it’s rolling. If you finish your 2C in June, you hear end of June. If you finish 2C in July, you hear in July and they fill as they go. It kinda sucks for those who didn’t get to click on the link on time or those whose link was broken because slots filled up so quickly and you have a better chance if you interview sooner. But technically not rolling in terms of applying because even those who applied early ( I applied in July of last year) doesn’t get advantage of getting link sent, as everything was sent all at once. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, PASDS said:

So apparently it’s rolling. If you finish your 2C in June, you hear end of June. If you finish 2C in July, you hear in July and they fill as they go. It kinda sucks for those who didn’t get to click on the link on time or those whose link was broken because slots filled up so quickly and you have a better chance if you interview sooner. But technically not rolling in terms of applying because even those who applied early ( I applied in July of last year) doesn’t get advantage of getting link sent, as everything was sent all at once. 

oh wow. How do you know this did faculty tell you? I did see that the school was rolling but now i cant find it on their website

for those who attended the info session yesterday, was it any different than the first one about a month ago? i was unable to attend sadly but i did attend the first one. for those who attended the info session yesterday, was it any different than the first one about a month ago?

Edited by mirm03

42 minutes ago, mirm03 said:

for those who attended the info session yesterday, was it any different than the first one about a month ago? i was unable to attend sadly but i did attend the first one. for those who attended the info session yesterday, was it any different than the first one about a month ago?

They presented the same slide show as last time and had two current students answering questions. The only difference was mentioning what happens after part 2C. If you interview for 2C in June you will hear back in June. If you interview for 2C in July you will hear back in July. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Malami11 said:

They presented the same slide show as last time and had two current students answering questions. The only difference was mentioning what happens after part 2C. If you interview for 2C in June you will hear back in June. If you interview for 2C in July you will hear back in July. 

That’s so interesting considering the first 2C date is the 27th. 3 days to hear back?!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Malami11 said:

thank you!! so i interview this week, i assumed that means i will be interviewing for 2c the following week? 

• Like 1