A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

11 hours ago, dancer100000 said:

Same! And when I try to reset my password it says identity not found. This is so frustrating

12 hours ago, dancer100000 said:

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the canvas account to access the modules?

Same here. I think they have to send us the link again 

11 hours ago, dancer100000 said:

Same! And when I try to reset my password it says identity not found. This is so frustrating

The same thing is happening to me I tried so many times with different emails I thought that I forgot my password or the user name.

I had trouble logging in after I created my account on my computer. Later in the day I tried logging in on my phone and I kept getting the same errors you guys were getting, so I was a bit worried. However, once I got home I went back on my computer and luckily I am still logged in, so I am not having any issues. Are you guys logging in with the same device? Maybe you're still logged in on whatever device you first created the account with. 

1 hour ago, borednegro said:

How was it, difficult or easy? 

it's not too bad! i was nervous at first because i was expecting hardcore a&p questions, but overall it's not bad.

lots of typing though, so i recommend using your computer! i didn't have issues logging in, but i've only tried logging on the computer i made the account on.

for those having trouble logging in, have you tried emailing ccpap@atsu.edu already? they may not get back to you all until monday though, but i hope it gets fixed soon!! 

Hey all, I'm part of the inaugural class at ATSU CCPA. I will be one of the students at the informational session. If you message me with your email i can forward you the email to sign up for the informational session on May 21st. Please don't swarm me with questions about the modules!! Thanks 🙏🏻

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mirm03 said:

for those practicing for their interviews, what questions are you guys going over? any tips/tricks? videos to watch? thanks!

I think the BeMo videos on Youtube are helpful. If you have Savanah Perry and/or Andrew Rodican's interview books, they have an MMI section so I practiced those questions too. I would record myself and go over my answers once I was done to see what I needed to improve on. Lastly, if you're able, I recommend doing a mock interview with a PA. Some pre-PA websites (like the PA Platform) offer that kind of service, but they can be pricey and not accessible to everyone. 

• Upvote 1