A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

44 minutes ago, Lovethesun101 said:

Just got an email a few minutes ago stating interview invites will be sent in May.

Did you have to ask for that update or did the school send out a general email ? Because I haven't received an email saying that, so I am a little concerned lol

7 minutes ago, shyanimelover said:

I also received the same email. Does this me we got interviews and they need to schedule us or we are still under review. Like if we were to get rejected we would have heard back by now right?

I've been asking myself this with every email I get..

• Upvote 1

Just now, HelpmeSOSK922 said:

yesss! bottom of the e-mail says they will send another invite for step 2a? so we will get a link in the next few weeks on the canvas one? or how does this go about..

Expect to receive another email from us with instructions for Step 2A. If you have specific questions about Step 2 and the interview process you may contact me. 

Thats what it says so I think they will send anyone who got this email instructions to access the canvas. Im so scared what if we do poorly on the assignments and we dont get interviews!!!

this is what it says on their website: 

Step 2a: Asynchronous Multiple Mini Interviews (MMIs)

Applicants receive an invitation from the program by email to participate in self-paced MMIs using Canvas, the University’s learning management system. Applicants may be able to complete Step 2a in one day, or may take multiple days or weeks to complete all MMIs. Timeliness is advantageous to applicants.

2 minutes ago, HelpmeSOSK922 said:

this is what it says on their website: 

Step 2a: Asynchronous Multiple Mini Interviews (MMIs)

Applicants receive an invitation from the program by email to participate in self-paced MMIs using Canvas, the University’s learning management system. Applicants may be able to complete Step 2a in one day, or may take multiple days or weeks to complete all MMIs. Timeliness is advantageous to applicants.

so that is what is on canvas? I guess questions we are gonna have to record answers ourselves and upload. 

6 minutes ago, shyanimelover said:

Expect to receive another email from us with instructions for Step 2A. If you have specific questions about Step 2 and the interview process you may contact me. 

Thats what it says so I think they will send anyone who got this email instructions to access the canvas. Im so scared what if we do poorly on the assignments and we dont get interviews!!!

I got the same email and am nervous. I am going to contact some of the current ATSU CCPA students and see if I can get any insight into what the canvas assignments are.