A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

On 9/23/2022 at 5:45 AM, riley12 said:

Hey guys! Anyone know if it’s too late to apply for this cycle? I know applications aren’t due until April 2023 and I’m pretty sure it’s not rolling. Thanks!!

It’s not too late to apply. However, I would apply as soon as you can. It is rolling admission. Good luck!

On 9/26/2022 at 10:22 AM, PAFuture2911 said:

Thank you sm! So orientation ends this Friday and first day of classes is October 3rd, next Monday. As far as when final seats will be determined I have noo idea, if we get that info during orientation we will let you guys know. 

I’m sure this wait has not been easy for people on the waitlist, but please don’t give up if things don’t go your way this time (I really hope it does though). You’ll get into the school where you belong, and when it finally happens you’ll understand exactly why things didn’t go your way initially. I’m a testament to that. You all will be incredible PAs soon! 🙂 

Hey, thanks for letting me know! I appreciate your kind response and wishing everyone the best for the rest of this cycle as well at the next application cycle. 🤞 

• Like 1

Hi friends,

I was placed on the waitlist for this cycle back in August and finally called today to ask about the status of my waitlist spot considering the program started on Monday.

According to the lady I talked to on the phone, they are not pulling anyone else from the waitlist for the 2021-2022 cycle. When I asked if they were planning on letting the individuals on the waitlist know that they weren't accepted she said they were not. I just thought I'd let everyone else know so we're not all stuck wondering like I was. 

• Sad 1

• 8 months later...