2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also got an interview invite for September 18th! If anyone wants to chat, zoom, or whatever, so we can possibly get to know each other beforehand to try to get rid of some nerves about interviewing with other people, I'd be open to that idea.

This is my first time applying and my first interview invite, so if anyone has info regarding Dominican's interview process I would appreciate it!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, LosAngelesPAkers said:

Hi everyone! I also received my interview invite for the September 18 interview date. Can’t wait to meet y’all there. I’m also down to meet up in a zoom meeting before hand to get those jitters down. Second time applicant btw! 

14 hours ago, Andrea95 said:

Just got an email for an interview invite for 9/18 too! So excited. This is also my first time applying too! 

16 hours ago, acortisol said:

I also got an interview invite for September 18th! If anyone wants to chat, zoom, or whatever, so we can possibly get to know each other beforehand to try to get rid of some nerves about interviewing with other people, I'd be open to that idea.

This is my first time applying and my first interview invite, so if anyone has info regarding Dominican's interview process I would appreciate it!

16 hours ago, mnel47 said:

Hey everyone, I just got an interview invite for Sept 18th so keep an eye on your emails!

Congrats!!!!! Did you get to pick which day you interview for?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! A little late to the game because I had to wait until I completed a summer semester course. Just submitted today. I see a lot of familiar names on here from other Cali program forums 🙂  

Congrats to those that already received interview invites! Hoping for a shot at the later interview dates. Anyone else here live in the Bay Area?

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, alysd said:

Hi everybody! A little late to the game because I had to wait until I completed a summer semester course. Just submitted today. I see a lot of familiar names on here from other Cali program forums 🙂  

Congrats to those that already received interview invites! Hoping for a shot at the later interview dates. Anyone else here live in the Bay Area?

Hi!

Yes, I live in Bay- Richmond/ San Pablo area! How about you?