2021-2022 Cycle

17 minutes ago, acortisol said:

Does anyone remember how many applicationsĀ they said they received?Ā I remember this being briefly mentioned during the 1st introductory partĀ of the interview process, but dont remember

I donā€™t remember how many apps they receive but I think amongst the two interview days, they see a total of 150ish (75ish each day). For 35 seats in the class

Guest anonRAM2023
4 minutes ago, tedel said:

anyone receive an acceptance email yet? or know if they said when they would go out? Iā€™m starting to believe I imagined everything

They did phone calls it seemsĀ 

31 minutes ago, tedel said:

anyone receive an acceptance email yet? or know if they said when they would go out? Iā€™m starting to believe I imagined everything

I feel the same way. I hardly remember what she said when she called, and I donā€™t remember what she said about when the email would be sent.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerry31620 said:

I feel the same way. I hardly remember what she said when she called, and I donā€™t remember what she said about when the email would be sent.Ā 

Acceptance emails usually go out a week after the call. You will also receive a snail mailĀ acceptance letter as well in a few weeks.Ā Congrats to those who have received their calls. For those anxiously awaiting know that you still have an opportunity.Ā Waitlists/acceptances/rejections go out 2-3 weeks after the final interview in November. Best of luck to you all!Ā 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Guest5798 said:

Acceptance emails usually go out a week after the call. You will also receive a snail mailĀ acceptance letter as well in a few weeks.Ā Congrats to those who have received their calls. For those anxiously awaiting know that you still have an opportunity.Ā Waitlists/acceptances/rejections go out 2-3 weeks after the final interview in November. Best of luck to you all!Ā 

Thanks for the motivationĀ 

really appreciated šŸ™‚

Hey yal!Ā 
For those of yal who are waiting to hear back and havenā€™t heard much of anything besides the application received email, Iā€™d highly encourage you to email about the status of your application to relieve some anxiety.Ā 

I was anxiously waiting too and I decided to email earlier today about the status and found out, my app was never reviewed because I didnā€™t meet their biology pre-req requirements even though I am wholeheartedly sure I do. It is what it is, but for everyone else- feel free to contact them about it. At least now I wonā€™t be waiting to hear back.Ā 
Ā 

Congratulations and good luck everyone else!Ā 

• Like 1