2021-2022 Cycle

Hi all!

I too received an email for an interview initially for Saturday the 18th, but today received an email that read they were looking forward to meeting me and other candidates for tomorrow the 18th. I'm now overthinking...it should still be Saturday the 18th and just a typo I would imagine, but can anyone confirm? SOS🙃

16 minutes ago, CJPAgurl said:

Does anyone know if there is a stats page for the university? I looked online and didn’t see one…

I've never seen anything on their website; I recall they may have had a slide with average incoming student stats at one of their webinars earlier this year, but I didn't take a screen shot of it!

59 minutes ago, CJPAgurl said:

Oh ok thank you. Do you know how many students they accept? 

I believe they said 35, though they do have permission to expand to 40 but they said 35 since they don’t have enough clinical facilities. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong…pretty sure that is what they said. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2021 at 12:15 AM, Ksingh2 said:

Hi guys I hope all of your guys interview went smoothly, is there any advice anyone is willing to give about the interview and its process. Also can any one add input on any activities that are done during the interviews. 

Without giving out too much information that would be advantageous to others, I would say the questions were straightforward. There were no trick questions. Just be yourself! The environment was pretty chill, I liked how welcoming the interviewers, faculty, and current students were. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2021 at 12:15 AM, Ksingh2 said:

Hi guys I hope all of your guys interview went smoothly, is there any advice anyone is willing to give about the interview and its process. Also can any one add input on any activities that are done during the interviews. 

2 hours ago, kydolla said:

Without giving out too much information that would be advantageous to others, I would say the questions were straightforward. There were no trick questions. Just be yourself! The environment was pretty chill, I liked how welcoming the interviewers, faculty, and current students were. 

I agree with @kydollajust be yourself during the interview. The faculty and current students were all really nice and welcoming. They are really trying to get to know you during the interview to see if you are a good fit for their program and vice versa. Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2021 at 7:44 PM, kydolla said:
4 hours ago, kydolla said:

I just got the call too! It's a 415 number for those of you that don't like to pick up unfamiliar calls!! wow I am in absolute shock. I had a really low GPA too! there is hope for the rest of you ~ fingers crossed everybody 

may I ask what was you gpa? If you can pm.  It’s okay if you don’t want share