2021-2022 Cycle

16 minutes ago, CJPAgurl said:

I actually emailed Katherine from the email and she stated not everyone who was not accepted got on the waitlist... I need some clarification lol

Maybe ask her how many people are on the waitlist? Because so far it looks like majority who didnā€™t get a spot, was put on the waitlist.Ā 

45 minutes ago, CJPAgurl said:

I actually emailed Katherine from the email and she stated not everyone who was not accepted got on the waitlist... I need some clarification lol

Ā 

27 minutes ago, Andrea95 said:

Maybe ask her how many people are on the waitlist? Because so far it looks like majority who didnā€™t get a spot, was put on the waitlist.Ā 

I doubt that they have an accurate # of how many will ultimately be on the waitlist at this point, since all the folks from the 11/6 interview aren't due to submit decision and deposit until next week, and there's no way to know yet how many from this group will accept or decline.

Would be interesting to know a ballpark figure of how many people typically are on the list, but I imagine it's likely they won't say.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, PAdreams890 said:

Congratulations to those who have been accepted and waitlisted! We have all worked so hard to get to this stage of the application process.

To those who have been accepted, who were your faculty interviewers?Ā 

Mr. Garrubba and Peter (a 2nd yr student)Ā 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! A few questions for those waitlistedĀ 

1. In the email it stated to provide your social security number. Who did you all send that to?

2. Is there a date we need to have the FAFSA form completed by?

3. Anyone else not able to access the FAFSA form? When I click on the link to log in as a returning user a page opens that says "Safari can't open the page"Ā 

Thanks in advance!!

4 hours ago, HarpRM said:

Hi everyone! A few questions for those waitlistedĀ 

1. In the email it stated to provide your social security number. Who did you all send that to?

2. Is there a date we need to have the FAFSA form completed by?

3. Anyone else not able to access the FAFSA form? When I click on the link to log in as a returning user a page opens that says "Safari can't open the page"Ā 

Thanks in advance!!

I second the first question. Idk where to send my social šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

If Safari is giving you problems try downloading chrome or something else.Ā Ā 

18 hours ago, OZtoPA said:

Itā€™s the website they provided you when you accepted your seat, the application portal. Thereā€™s a new ā€œactionā€ to do where you submit your SSN.Ā 

Edited by PARHo
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 11:36 PM, OZtoPA said:

I received a follow up email that provided me with a form to submit my SSN. So check and see if you received that email so you can submit it as well!

10 hours ago, bsa97 said:

For those who accepted the waitlist offer and put down the deposit, is including your social and applying for FAFSA required? Or is just the deposit required to keep your spot on the waitlist?Ā 

I'd assume just the deposit. I received a confirmation right after I submitted my deposit regarding my spot on the waitlist. šŸ™‚Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...