2021-2022 Cycle

17 minutes ago, Lisa05 said:

Do you have to pay a deposit on a WL? Not all schools do that 

You do or you won't be placed on the waitlist. I also got the waitlist offer and payed the fee. I know $500 is a lot of money for most of us, but I am willing to take the chance and hope for the best. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, HarpRM said:

Hello! I am interviewing this Saturday (11/6) and wondering if anyone has any times on virtual interview etiquette?! This is my first interview that is virtual so is it ok to have a paper and pen to write some things down, have questions to ask already written out, etc?

I've only had one virtual interview so far, but I personally think it's okay to have a pen and paper for notes. I guess the biggest etiquette would be to mute yourself when you're not speaking haha

On 11/3/2021 at 5:04 PM, Rachel1995 said:

I've only had one virtual interview so far, but I personally think it's okay to have a pen and paper for notes. I guess the biggest etiquette would be to mute yourself when you're not speaking haha

I didn't even think about muting myself when not talking thank you!

• Like 1

just got the acceptance call today at 3:30p!!!! Submitted 7/14, received 7/19, and interviewed 11/6 (group B). I’m a third time applicant, 3.34 overall GPA, 3.22 science GPA, and 3.7 GPA in my last 30 units. Since I was rejected for the past two years, I have >10k PCE as a medical assistant and scribe.   

good luck to everyone!!! 

Edited by Rachel1995
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, CJPAgurl said:

Does anyone know if they only do one day of acceptance calls?

I highly doubt that based on previous forums. I was actually surprised to get a call so early because it seems like they typically call between days 10-14 and I’ve seen many get off the waitlist a couple months before the program starts. So I think you’d hear back at any point! 

I got an acceptance call yesterday - I was shaking so hard afterwards!! I'm so excited that I'm going to be a PA!!!!!!! I was in Group A for anyone wondering. Still feels like a dream. 

For anyone who is accepted - we should start a GroupMe / FB page if there isn't one already! I can't wait to meet all of you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2