2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JuliaC said:

Hi Guys,

Received an interview invite today!  Was given the option of 9/18 and 11/6.  I chose 11/6 because I have 2 other interviews scheduled for the week before 9/18.  Want to space them out a bit lol.  Looking forward to "meeting" some of you on 11/6!

Cheers

I chose 11/6 too! Congrats, Julia! Looking forward to hopefully "meeting" you then 🙂

• Like 2

Just got an interview invite! I'm a 3rd year applicant and this is my first ever interview 😭😭 

And for such a good school! I am over the moon excited.

The only options shown were 9/18 (which was full), and 11/6, so I selected the latter. Going to be a tough wait til then! Good luck everyone ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello all,

Just received my interview invitation and secured a seat for the 11/6 date today as well! I am very open to meeting up with fellow interviewees through zoom to talk and share experiences before our interview (also open to meeting up with others in the 9/18 interview too). Currently living in San Francisco.

Good luck to those with the upcoming interview and those still waiting for their interview invitation!🙂

2 hours ago, alysd said:

Just got an interview invite! I'm a 3rd year applicant and this is my first ever interview 😭😭 

And for such a good school! I am over the moon excited.

The only options shown were 9/18 (which was full), and 11/6, so I selected the latter. Going to be a tough wait til then! Good luck everyone ❤️ 

Same!!! I am a 3rd year applicant and this is my second interview invite this cycle...a moment I thought would never come! Look forward to meeting you through zoom on 11/6 and everyone else interviewing 11/6😃

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Prepastudent97 said:

Congrats! I submitted and confirmed around the same time but haven’t heard back, do you mind sharing some of your stats? 

34/F

cGPA 3.09 (last 60u 3.78; I had a rough freshman year)

sGPA 3.66

B.A. in Political Science & International Relations (career-changer here!)

PCE ~4,000 hours as an MA & Scribe

HCE ~1,000 hours

PA Shadowing 44 hours (skimped on this a bit since I work w/ PAs at my job)

Volunteer ~700-800 hours, not sure exact

GRE 314, 5.0

I would advise you not to get too hung up on stats though; albeit numbers do matter, I genuinely think there's so much more to each of us holistically than numbers.

12 minutes ago, alysd said:

34/F

cGPA 3.09 (last 60u 3.78; I had a rough freshman year)

sGPA 3.66

B.A. in Political Science & International Relations (career-changer here!)

PCE ~4,000 hours as an MA & Scribe

HCE ~1,000 hours

PA Shadowing 44 hours (skimped on this a bit since I work w/ PAs at my job)

Volunteer ~700-800 hours, not sure exact

GRE 314, 5.0

I would advise you not to get too hung up on stats though; albeit numbers do matter, I genuinely think there's so much more to each of us holistically than numbers.

Thank you! You’re right, I guess I’ll have to be patient, it’s my first time applying and I’m super anxious. Good luck on your interview, kill it!! 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I was invited today for a virtual interview either on 9/18 or 11/6 and I chose the latter. I submitted my application on 7/14 and the school verified it on 7/19. Congrats to those that have also gotten an invite and good luck to everyone!!

My stats as a third time applicant:

BCP total: 3.21

Overall GPA: 3.34

Overall science: 3.22

Healthcare experience: 28 hours during a medical mission trip

Leadership experience: 1540 hours

PCE: 7018 hours as an MA and as a COPE health scholar (9898 total if you count 2880 hours as a scribe)

Shadowing: 75 hours

32 minutes ago, Rachel1995 said:

Hi everyone!

I was invited today for a virtual interview either on 9/18 or 11/6 and I chose the latter. I submitted my application on 7/14 and the school verified it on 7/19. Congrats to those that have also gotten an invite and good luck to everyone!!

My stats as a third time applicant:

BCP total: 3.21

Overall GPA: 3.34

Overall science: 3.22

Healthcare experience: 28 hours during a medical mission trip

Leadership experience: 1540 hours

PCE: 7018 hours as an MA and as a COPE health scholar (9898 total if you count 2880 hours as a scribe)

Shadowing: 75 hours

Congrats Rachel! Did you take the GRE? 

Guest anonRAM2023

Received an interview invite for 9/20 9/18 (edited, 9/20 a diff school). Verified 6/18. Out of state now but was a Sonoma County resident.

Edited by JDB91

23 hours ago, nicholas96 said:

Hello all,

Just received my interview invitation and secured a seat for the 11/6 date today as well! I am very open to meeting up with fellow interviewees through zoom to talk and share experiences before our interview (also open to meeting up with others in the 9/18 interview too). Currently living in San Francisco.

Good luck to those with the upcoming interview and those still waiting for their interview invitation!🙂

Would be down to virtually meet up!