South University TAMPA 2021-2022

20 hours ago, JulieV said:

Was told we should hear back today about the 8/12 interviews but it seems like they might be running behind. Has anyone else heard?

Looking at previous posts, it seems like most people are having to wait 3-4 weeks after their interview for a decision! It's a shame they are making people wait so long, especially since it looks like their sister campus in West Palm Beach is giving decisions in 3-5 days after interviews. 

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, sofargone said:

Does that mean the class is full? I still haven't heard back from my interview 3 weeks ago 

i don't think that necessarily means they are full. They just aren't interviewing additional applicants. You will probably hear back soon. I heard back in 4 weeks. 

Edited by Dsimosmith

On 9/16/2021 at 9:32 PM, lindsey11 said:

Congrats to everyone getting accepted! Does anyone know if they actually decline people after interviewing or if not accepted you automatically get placed on the wait list? 

From what I remember earlier in the thread, they have sent rejections. 

Does anyone know when they held their last interview? 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, courtj said:

has anyone from the earlier interviews that have been placed on the waitlist heard anything more or called for any updates?

I was placed on the waitlist from my interview on 8/5. But I did not reach out for an update because I'm not sure when their last interview was. If they conducted their last interview the last week of august or even the first week of September and its been taking them about 4+ weeks to make decisions, then we are kind of still within that time frame. Maybe they are still making decisions from that last interview? lol I'm not sure anymore!