GRE: 310

HCE/PCE ~2300 hours as medical scribe and CNA

Shadowing : ~50 in person hours and ~10 virtual hours

Volunteering: ~180 hours

Did some undergrad research ~200 hours

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by loganwalck

20 hours ago, jenlev said:

Does anyone know if the background check has to be done to be accepted or does it just have to be done before we start if we’re accepted?? Trying to save the $160 if I can 🙂

I interviewed last cycle and was wait listed; it needs to be done before they can give you any kind of decision after you interview

3 minutes ago, cmh616 said:

I interviewed last cycle and was wait listed; it needs to be done before they can give you any kind of decision after you interview

sorry if this is a dumb question but is this just your states criminal background or fbi history check? is there a specific place to have this done or just the general identogo background screening?

46 minutes ago, courtj said:

sorry if this is a dumb question but is this just your states criminal background or fbi history check? is there a specific place to have this done or just the general identogo background screening?

If I remember correctly, when you sign up for the castle branch stuff, they'll run your background check and allyou need to do is just fill in your info. Finger prints would be done according to if you're a FL resident or not. You should get an email once your interview date is confirmed with more info about it.

Guest sofargone

The application ask if you took the GRE and if you plan to take it. If you took it, since the question is mandatory, did you just put the date you took it? 

4 hours ago, cmh616 said:

If I remember correctly, when you sign up for the castle branch stuff, they'll run your background check and allyou need to do is just fill in your info. Finger prints would be done according to if you're a FL resident or not. You should get an email once your interview date is confirmed with more info about it.

Awesome! I just did, thank you! Do you remember what style the interview was?

19 hours ago, courtj said:

Awesome! I just did, thank you! Do you remember what style the interview was?

There was a group info session and then 4 individual interviews with program directors. There were about 20 of us so each interview was super short, around 5 minutes per interview. But this was all done through zoom

Edited by cmh616
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I saw South University WPB was already giving out acceptances/waitlisting from their interview a few days ago. Anyone hear back from their interview at Tampa yet? (I know they are completely separate but just curious!) And any advice for the interview?!

Edited by courtj