South University TAMPA 2021-2022

On 7/10/2021 at 9:26 AM, Abbey21 said:

Hi Everyone! 

My name is Abbey and I am a first year student at South! If you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them! Good luck to everyone interviewing this cycle! 

Hi Abbey - as a first year student, do you know if South University Tampa accepts international students with a foreign Bachelor's equivalent? I studied overseas (Italy) and have learned that some PA programs are not accepting foreign bachelor's degrees. Are there any students in the 2023 class with foreign backgrounds?

56 minutes ago, billdwebster said:

Hi Abbey - as a first year student, do you know if South University Tampa accepts international students with a foreign Bachelor's equivalent? I studied overseas (Italy) and have learned that some PA programs are not accepting foreign bachelor's degrees. Are there any students in the 2023 class with foreign backgrounds?

Hi! 
I am not sure! I don’t think anyone in the class has a foreign degree. You can email the admissions team and they should be able to let you know if they do! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, prepatx said:

For those who already received interviews (btw congrats!), how long did it take you to hear back from the time you submitted to getting the interview invite?

Thanks everyone! 

I was verified June 7th and received my invite on June 11th. 

Edited by Tnlee01

49 minutes ago, prepatx said:

For those who already received interviews (btw congrats!), how long did it take you to hear back from the time you submitted to getting the interview invite?

Thanks everyone! 

submitted on May 6th, verified May 7th, invited on June 11th for an interview on June 30th.

4 hours ago, Hannah234431 said:

Same here. 😞 

Pretty bummed cause I thought it went well, oh well. Better than a rejection I suppose.

13 hours ago, JoshLJaeger said:

Still waiting on an email. I interviewed 6/30. Nothing today.

Probably a good sign, they must be sending out waitlists first 

• Like 1