South University TAMPA 2021-2022

6 minutes ago, FuturePA6102 said:

Anyone else still in the awkward time period where they interviewed like mid-August and still haven’t been waitlisted or accepted? Not sure if that’s good or bad..

Yes! I am very confused with their decision process as I interviewed mid August and people from my date have been accepted but people after have been waitlisted like??

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2021 at 2:28 PM, prepastudentihope said:

I interviewed 9/2 last group has anyone else heard back i was told if you weren’t waitlisted 2 weeks out from the interview then you’re probably in they just can’t offer you until your fingerprints are in?

well it is true that they can't offer you a seat until your background/fingerprints are done. However, I would take everything else with a grain of salt because most people didn't receive a response until 4+ weeks out whether they were waitlisted or offered a seat. 

I interviewed 08/19 and haven’t heard anything back. I’ve seen it’s been a little all over the place with waitlists and acceptances, but does anyone know if they actually send out rejections after interviews? 
I emailed Amanda about a week ago asking when we might hear something but I didn’t get a response. 
I also have an interview with South University-Savannah the first week of October and I don’t see why this would affect me receiving a decision, but I’m just unsure at this point. Any info would be appreciated.

Edited by PrePASlaughter

On 9/27/2021 at 9:46 AM, PrePASlaughter said:

I interviewed 08/19 and haven’t heard anything back. I’ve seen it’s been a little all over the place with waitlists and acceptances, but does anyone know if they actually send out rejections after interviews? 
I emailed Amanda about a week ago asking when we might hear something but I didn’t get a response. 
I also have an interview with South University-Savannah the first week of October and I don’t see why this would affect me receiving a decision, but I’m just unsure at this point. Any info would be appreciated.

I just heard there are 42 spots on the facebook page. I think 3 of those are admin so about 7 seats left! I do believe they give out rejections though so if you haven't heard yet i'd say that's good! They're probably waiting to see how many seats they have left before giving additional responses to some of the interviewees. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...