South University TAMPA 2021-2022

2 minutes ago, MedicMan4 said:

How long did it take Identogo to process everyone’s fingerprints and update CastleBranch? FedEx says they received mine on Monday 7/19, but I’m still waiting to hear from them. 

I don't think it ever updates the actual castlebranch site. When I went to the interview, I think I recall them saying something about not worrying about that because many people worry about that. UPS told me it takes 48 business hours for them to receive it but idk if other places are different 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 8:55 PM, Tnlee01 said:

Which campus? 

I already accepted a seat at West Palm Beach from a June interview when Tampa had emailed (I sent an email to withdraw from Tampa and Savannah after accepting but the email address I used for Tampa was incorrect so they didn’t receive that), but I followed up with them now to decline the interview so hopefully someone here got an invite!

4 minutes ago, Jackie123 said:

Could you please let us know what they said on how to submit the acceptance form and deposit?

I think you have to login to ELMS by CORE and upload the document with the credit card information and acceptance form. But I have no idea how to login to that. My student email inbox is empty. 

24 minutes ago, Tnlee01 said:

I think you have to login to ELMS by CORE and upload the document with the credit card information and acceptance form. But I have no idea how to login to that. My student email inbox is empty. 

29 minutes ago, Jackie123 said:

Could you please let us know what they said on how to submit the acceptance form and deposit?

I called Amanda last week about that. She said to send both the acceptance form and the credit card Auth form (both in acceptance email) to her email directly. When the deposit goes through you will receive your login details to ELMS by CORE soon after.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, JoshLJaeger said:

I called Amanda last week about that. She said to send both the acceptance form and the credit card Auth form (both in acceptance email) to her email directly. When the deposit goes through you will receive your login details to ELMS by CORE soon after.

Thank you so much! That definitely should have been put in the email. 

1 hour ago, Tnlee01 said:

Thank you so much! That definitely should have been put in the email. 

Also, another important piece of info:

Apparantly you already have access to ELMS by CORE. Info is sent to outlook.

You have a South University school email through Outlook after you do the application to the school through the Email. 

Its formatted like this for me:

JJaeger@stu.southuniversity.edu

Password is the one you picked to get into the portal.

Deposits are going out on Friday.

Edited by JoshLJaeger

4 hours ago, JoshLJaeger said:

Thank you! I just did the same and emailed her everything!

On 7/27/2021 at 12:26 PM, JoshLJaeger said:

Also, another important piece of info:

Apparantly you already have access to ELMS by CORE. Info is sent to outlook.

You have a South University school email through Outlook after you do the application to the school through the Email. 

Its formatted like this for me:

JJaeger@stu.southuniversity.edu

Password is the one you picked to get into the portal.

Deposits are going out on Friday.

My outlook inbox is empty. Maybe it will take a few more days for her to process my payment.

5 hours ago, paschool38 said:

Hi! For anyone who interviewed on 07/15/2021, did y'all receive an email from South today about an admission decision delay? 

Yes : ( and they said by “next Friday” so I assume that means not this Friday but the following? That’s seems like so long to wait 😭

On 8/2/2021 at 8:33 PM, Ald198 said:

Yes : ( and they said by “next Friday” so I assume that means not this Friday but the following? That’s seems like so long to wait 😭

We had to wait over three weeks for our decision as well. They didn’t send out all the acceptances the same day. It was over the course of the week. So maybe you’ll hear on Tuesday or Wednesday next week! Good luck. 

Edited by Tnlee01