South University TAMPA 2021-2022

13 minutes ago, Jackie123 said:

Just got the acceptance call! Anyone know how the seat deposit process works? I want to wait to hear back from other schools to so do I just initially accept and pay the deposit to hold my seat for the time being?

congrats!! were you from the june 30th round?! I'd assume they'll send you an email with further instructions soon!

Edited by courtj

13 minutes ago, Patricia5827 said:

Has anyone who applied in late may not heard anything about an interview or not yet? 

I submitted late May and haven’t heard back about an interview yet either. The only thing I’ve heard from the program was a reminder to take the casper test, which I did in early June. 😕

33 minutes ago, sofargone said:

Should we do the background screening prior to the interview or afterwards? 

Before, they won’t give you a decision on your acceptance until it’s done and it can take a while. Get all of the requirements done, drug screen, background check and finger prints. 

3 hours ago, courtj said:

congrats to all of you getting acceptances!! i was in the original july 6 round but interviewed the 15th, not sure how you guys made it 2+ weeks 😅

It was the longest three weeks of my life. They originally told us it would take 2 weeks but it was over 3 weeks for me. I was losing hope. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, courtj said:

congrats to all of you getting acceptances!! i was in the original july 6 round but interviewed the 15th, not sure how you guys made it 2+ weeks 😅

Thank you!! Yeah what they ^ said. Longest 3 weeks ever. After passing the two week mark I started to panic 😂 my friends and family must've been tired of me 

Edited by Hello333
  • Like 1

So part of the onboarding process is getting titers done for your immunity. my most recent blood test showed that showed that I no longer have detectable immunity for hepatitis B.  I'm a bit worried that even if I start retaking the booster series now, that's still 6 months and the orientation is sooner than that. Im a bit worried they won't let me into orientation. Am I overthinking this or is it probably going to be OK since I'm accepted.

Timeline update for anyone waiting- Just received an interview invitation email, however I had tried to email previously and withdraw because I was accepted at a different South campus so I will likely be turning this offer down (and hopefully the invite will go to someone really waiting to hear back!) good luck to everyone!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JoshLJaeger said:

So part of the onboarding process is getting titers done for your immunity. my most recent blood test showed that showed that I no longer have detectable immunity for hepatitis B.  I'm a bit worried that even if I start retaking the booster series now, that's still 6 months and the orientation is sooner than that. Im a bit worried they won't let me into orientation. Am I overthinking this or is it probably going to be OK since I'm accepted.

Although it's a series, I think you should still have enough* detectable immunity after the second or maybe even first shot. And if not, my assumption is that as long as you begin the immunization process you should be fine. I would call them though! 

9 hours ago, Plzacceptme said:

Timeline update for anyone waiting- Just received an interview invitation email, however I had tried to email previously and withdraw because I was accepted at a different South campus so I will likely be turning this offer down (and hopefully the invite will go to someone really waiting to hear back!) good luck to everyone!

Which campus?