2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DEPA21 said:

Hi! I see that the class is filled! Canā€™t wait to meet the rest of the class! Ā Has there been like an accepted students Facebook or slack been made? Did I just miss it?Ā 

I didn't see one either, but am happy to start one if there isn't one already!Ā 

For those accepted, did you receive a confirmation/response email after submitting the deposit and signed form?

1 hour ago, PADuck said:

I didn't see one either, but am happy to start one if there isn't one already!Ā 

For those accepted, did you receive a confirmation/response email after submitting the deposit and signed form?

I didnā€™t see one either, just glad I am not missing somethingĀ 

Ā 

yes I did! I got a confirmation from the payment company, one from the admissions department about the form, and then an email from Regina after I had accepted my seat, it did take a day or two for the last one to come back though.Ā 

Ā 

On 11/18/2021 at 11:17 PM, prePA847312 said:

Hi! Did you ever end up starting a group?

I just made a super informal unofficial one if anyone wants to join it! Itā€™s on Facebook called ā€œRush PA Class of 2024ā€. Let me know if you have trouble locating it. Or if thereā€™s an official one, I can delete it.Ā 

Edited by PADuck

On 11/22/2021 at 7:29 AM, s0350 said:

Accepted on November 10th after interviewing on November 3rd!Ā Does anyone know if Rush does any on campus in-person tours or if thereā€™s any way to speak to current students?Ā 

I reached out to RahshidaĀ after my acceptance in October and this was her response: "

While we are currently not offering guided tours/visits of the campus, it is something that is on our radar.

The campus, considering it is also a major hospital, is still restricting visitors due to the pandemic.

We really donā€™t anticipate any modification in the University policy until closer to the end of the year as they are continually monitoring the status and state of the pandemic.

I know this is not the answer you were hoping for but, again, we are in discussions on what access we will be able to provide newly admitted students as we move closer to the end of the year or right after the new year."

Sounds like they may have an update about tours relatively soon. But, I was thinking about reaching back out again to ask if I can talk with a current student in the program. I don't remember if the students during the Q+A provided their emails because I didn't have any written down in my notes.Ā 

Ā 

On 11/28/2021 at 9:43 PM, EJPA123 said:

Has anyone not heard anything back? It seems like people have gotten emails saying the class was filled. My application was verified 7/23 and I havenā€™t heard anything sinceā€¦ not sure what to think?

I also know of a few people who received the email stating that the class is full although I have not heard back from them either since I submitted my application, so I am not sure what to think?