2021-2022 Application Cycle

After much thought I have decided to withdraw from my spot in the program. I was accepted to my top choice in mid-November, but loved my interview at rush so much I was considering going to rush still, I decided a little whileĀ ago but forgot to post hereā€¦ good luck to those waiting to interview and on the waitlist!Ā 
Ā 

and good luck to the Rush PA class of 2024, I have no doubt you will all be amazing, canā€™t wait to all be PA-Cs together one day!Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

It was a very difficult decision but I have decided to withdraw my spot from the program as another program I was accepted into worked better for my family overall. I hope this will open up a seat for those who's on the waitlist! It is truly an extraordinary program with so amazing faculty and staff. I hope whomever got accepted and decides to attend will feel the same hospitality and vibes as I do! Good luck to you all!

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 11:59 AM, THfuturePA said:

It was a very difficult decision but I have decided to withdraw my spot from the program as another program I was accepted into worked better for my family overall. I hope this will open up a seat for those who's on the waitlist! It is truly an extraordinary program with so amazing faculty and staff. I hope whomever got accepted and decides to attend will feel the same hospitality and vibes as I do! Good luck to you all!

How was the interview process? was it traditional/group/mmi?Ā