2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 5/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, ARLPrePA said:

I just submitted my application yesterday (5/26) and was verified today (5/27).

Good luck to all who are applying! 🙂

Today (6/1) I received an email from Rush that said my verified application has been received and is being reviewed! 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 4:09 PM, ARLPrePA said:

Today (6/1) I received an email from Rush that said my verified application has been received and is being reviewed! 

I was verified 6/1 and haven't received confirmation from Rush yet, hopefully they will get back soon. I'm very interested in their program!

• 3 weeks later...

I have not taken it.  None of the other schools I'm applying to required it.  My PA advisor said not to take it unless required but of course everyone should make their own choice.  If you already took it maybe email Rush and ask.

Edited by stat1177

On 6/21/2021 at 1:27 PM, FuturePA626 said:

Is anyone sending in their casper scores to Rush? It says applicants are encouraged but not required to submit, but it also says that casper scores will not be a factor of consideration for 2021-22 admissions so I'm a little confused.

hey! so i took it and submitted and also emailed them. rush said that they will not consider it for this cycle but it will help them with data for the future! 

8 hours ago, almondmilk said:

rush sends secondaries before interviews though right? 

It sounds like you get the secondary with the interview invite. Rush's website says "Candidates will be required to complete a supplemental application and submit a $40 supplemental application fee only if you are invited to an interview.  More information will be provided upon interview invitation."

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ishpat27 said:

I received an interview invite today! My Caspa app was verified during the last week of May! Good luck to everyone applying this cycle 🙂 And yes, you receive the link to the supplemental app when you get an interview invite! 

Do you mind sharing your stats?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, brooke99 said:

Has anyone else passed the 8 week mark from their confirmation? The e-mail said it could take 4-8 weeks to complete their review and today has been 8 weeks for me so just wondering if anyone else has hit or passed that mark too. 

I am at 10 weeks and have not heard anything.