2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 8/12/2021 at 5:59 PM, lblade said:

Application complete: 6/7

Waitlisted for interview: 8/11 (yesterday)

Today, I received a phone call from admissions asking to reach out to their email to discuss the possibility of interviewing?Ā Maybe a good sign?

Did you call? What did they say?Ā 
Ā 

thatā€™s amazing!Ā 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:32 AM, stat1177 said:

I keep hoping this will happen to me; when did you receive your email that you were waitlisted for the interview initially?

I was waitlisted for an interview on August 11 and received a call the next day pulling me off the waitlistĀ and ended up interviewing on August 18. Definitely be ready for a short notice interview if you are on the waitlist already šŸ™‚Ā  Hope that is helpfulĀ 

12 hours ago, lblade said:

I was waitlisted for an interview on August 11 and received a call the next day pulling me off the waitlistĀ and ended up interviewing on August 18. Definitely be ready for a short notice interview if you are on the waitlist already šŸ™‚Ā  Hope that is helpfulĀ 

Thank you! Was the interview on Zoom?

I wanted to share my update and see if anyone else is in the same boat:

Confirmation letter/ welcome letter regarding my application - June 7
- I had a special case where I was missing a requirement so they sent me a courtesy email the week after
Waitlisted for an interview Jul 26 but I noticed that inbetween the time I waited for the wailist and when they confirmed my application was about 6 weeks so...