2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 9/26/2021 at 5:50 PM, lblade said:

Congrats on your interview! The interview was MMI style and took approximately an hour and a half. My biggest piece of advice is to RELAX and actually get some sleep before interview day. Familiarize yourself with the MMI format, but I don't think you have to spend too much time doing practice questions since there is no way to fully prepare for what scenarios you may encounter. If you feel like you "bombed" one station (which happens to almost everyone), take a deep breath, stay confident, and move on to the next station. The MMI format can naturally feel a little bit awkward since you are doing most of the talking, so try to build rapport with your interviewer and keep a conversational tone. My interviewers were very friendly and easy to engage in discussion with. If you were given an interview, they are already impressed by you and now just want to see if you are a good fit. Good luck! 🙂 

Wow thank you so much for your kind advice and tips. Seriously this calmed me down a bunch and I feel more at peace. I am so excited!!! I appreciate your help. And CONGRATS!!! 🤩 hopefully we will get to be colleagues. 

23 hours ago, PrePAStudent1998 said:

I'm guessing they have stopped interviews? I still haven't heard anything 

I think they're still reviewing applications. I received an email from them this week needing clarifications on my prereqs. Said they would continue with reviewing it once I replied to them. Submitted 7/15 for reference. 

13 minutes ago, jojo1009 said:

Hey has anyone heard any new news? I received an email back on September 22nd saying they were still reviewing and they received a lot of applicants but have not heard anything since!

I received the same email. I wasn't placed on the waitlist or anything. I don't know if it is good news or bad news?

1 hour ago, Spoiler24k said:

I got my acceptance YESTERDAY! I was on the waitlist for the longest time after an earlier interview this cycle and expected to hear back early next year,. Got the confirmation and I am so excited 🙂 This was my first choice and I never thought I'd be here.

Congratulations! When did you interview? I am on the waitlist and your post gives me hope 😄