On 7/5/2021 at 12:11 PM, NinaS said:

Hi everyone!

Can someone please confirm that the only question they have to answer for the "Questions" part of the application is "Have you repeated any coursework?" 

I remember last cycle there was also a question asking if you're a re-applicant but I don't see that question this time around. I just want to make sure my app isn't frozen. 

Also, does a "W" count as a repeated course? 

Thank you :)!

Hi, I did the repeat section for the app and it says on the paper do NOT include courses you got a W in. So just classes you got a grade for and then repeated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all, just wanted to let you guys know I didn’t receive an interview invite until December last cycle and was accepted in March so try not to get too anxious not hearing back right away! There’s still a ton of time left to hear back from schools, especially SoCal schools, they tend to send out invites and acceptances later than others. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/25/2021 at 8:42 PM, MarMar said:

Hey all, hope you guys are doing well and hanging in there. Does anyone know when Western invites go out? Thanks in advance 🙂

Hey! I messaged an admissions advisor. He informed that we can hear back anytime through the beginning of March 2022 for interview invites. Patience game from here. Good luck to all!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, chelseagi said:

Hey! I messaged an admissions advisor. He informed that we can hear back anytime through the beginning of March 2022 for interview invites. Patience game from here. Good luck to all!

Thanks for the info! Wow, I think that's one of the latest interview releases I've seen so far for this cycle. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 2:44 PM, pacarranza said:

I received an invitation for an interview this morning at 11AM! It will be conducted online. Good luck everyone, keep your hopes up. I’m sure you’ll be receiving your invitations as well soon ☺️❤️

Congrats on your interview, that’s amazing!

I remember last years’ first interview date was less than a week out from when invites were sent out! Is it similar this year too?

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, rfm16 said:

For those of you who submitted with repeated coursework, how long did it take for them to reach out to you with the additional form for the repeated courses?

I don't know if its the same thing you are referring to but once you make an account, there is a form listed in your western application account to submit your repeated coursework. If that's not what you're referring to I have no idea, good luck!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Capricorn95 said:

Hi guys when I log into my portal is says that I have not started an application. When I click “start new application” there isn’t an option for masters in PA. I emailed my advisor based on last name and have yet to hear back. Any advice ? 

It is good idea to call the admission. It will go on voice mail dont panic! Just record your issue and provide your number, they will get back to you in 2-3 days. I had problem with my transcript i emailed my consoler more than 5 time! Never response ! After the call he directly called me and follow up everything